Oprah Winfrey shared her favourite gift for this coming Christmas festive season. I guess Oprah made the sharing for each coming Christmas. Although Christmas is a Christian feast that celebrates the birth of Jesus, but I believe most of us would share the joy of the festive season with happiness. As for me, it’s a festive season which got introduced in my younger childhood where gifts are exchanged, in which I’ll get a surprising present. Just like what Oprah quoted saying, “I love to give gifts that pamper and indulge-and make a person feel really special” which I started to realise the meaningful of Christmas.
Here’s the list which Oprah Winfrey have shared her favourite 12 items for gift:
1. Masala Chai and Yedi Houseware Tea Cup and Tea Pot
2. Chicken Pie from CentervillePies.com
3. Marigot Collection Cotton Pajamas and Matching Robe
4. Staub Mini-Cocottes
5. Edward Bess Make-Up Palette
6. Fragonard Oversize Soaps
7. Christmas Pet Ornaments from WaggingTailPortraits.com
8. Aerolatte Milk Frother
9. Brut Gold Champagne, Armand de Brignac (Jay-Z’s favorite champagne)
10. “Noel” by Josh Groban
11. Carrière Frères Candles
12. Woven Tote from LanceWovens.com
Just in case you are interested on the previous year’s listing of gift, Christmas Gift: Oprah’s Favourite 2010.